A space heater crushed the bone in my foot

I am a very clumsy person, and I often trip over my own feet & fall walking up the stairs.

I also bump into counters, doors, & even small children.

I even trip over the cat sometimes. I shouldn’t have been surprised when I dropped an electric space heater right on my foot. I was carrying the little space heater upstairs since there were a lot of drafty spots in my family room. So I was bringing the space heater from the kitchen to the upstairs. I made it all the way up the stairs without having any problems, but as soon as I entered the family room, I caught the space heater on the doorknob & it fell right out of my hand. It smashed to the floor after it landed right on my foot. I felt the bone break in my foot instantly, and my foot started to swell up & I couldn’t walk after an hour. I didn’t want to have to go to the emergency room, however my foot was getting bigger and bigger every minute. I finally agreed to see the emergency room attendant… and when I told the doctor that I dropped an electric space heater on top of my foot, she laughed right out loud. I gave her a mean look & she instantly apologized to me. I guess it was funny to her, but right then my foot was throbbing & I was in a huge amount of pain. I guess that it might have been a funny joke several weeks later. But right then I wasn’t thinking about my clumsy nature. Instead, I was thinking about the heavy electric space heater that had just crushed all of the bones in my foot. I had to wear a foot cast for 7 weeks after that incident.

 

Click here