My spouse always had awful problems as well as suffered from awful flu symptoms. Every one of us could never own any pet or any pet because she was allergic to their fur! She didn’t suppose she was allergic back when I had a pet because her family never owned any pets. So, when she would come over when all of us were dating, she would cut out into horrendous sneezing fits as well as her eyes would swell up. One time it was so bad, all of us had to call the ambulance to come as well as get her to the hospital, then it was they who informed us that she was most likely allergic to the cat. I couldn’t simply get rid of our cat, so whenever all of us were together, I would always go over her house instead. It was care about this for a while until our pet died. She moved in to our lake house as well as everything was wonderful for numerous years. Every one of us never owned a pet as well as our spouse never had a awful allergic reaction again from it, however, 1 morning she woke up as well as her face was swollen as well as she couldn’t stop sneezing again care about when the pet was here. I brought her to the hospital as well as they asked us if all of us had any mold or leaky pipes in the house. I doubted it because the house was just checked before all of us obtained it a few years ago, however when I checked the basement, I observed the Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C component had a broken hose as well as there was mold growing around ceiling; My spouse stayed at her mother’s house for the next few days until the Heating, Ventilation, as well as A/C professional came by as well as updated the broken hose. I hired a carpenter to come in as well as update the ceiling as well as check if there were any more spots of mold hanging around. My spouse came back as well as luckily all of us haven’t had any more problems ever since.