It's a mistake because of no air conditioner

This past June, I made the mistake of volunteering to chaperone my daughter’s second grade field trip.

His class was headed to the zoo for the afternoon, in addition to I thought it would be a great opportunity to spend some time together, but on the afternoon of the field trip, the outdoor temperature was already eighty-two degrees. I didn’t realize what a problem this would be until I saw that our moveation was a college bus. The college bus was not outfitted with air conditioner, and for safety reasons, the windows only open a maximum of numerous inches. That bus was love an oven on wheels in addition to the ride took forever. Between the lack of air conditioner in addition to excruciating shocks, I arrived at the zoo saturated in sweat in addition to with a migraine. I abruptly figured out that the zoo is mostly an outdoor site. The exhibits are located in direct sunlight. There was no access to air conditioner. There wasn’t even any shade or a breeze to cool us off. The teenagers were overheated in addition to miserable… My group kept drinking too much water in addition to needing to use the bathroom. When all of us finally wandered into the reptile exhibit, I never wanted to leave. Thanks to the needs of the snakes, iguanas in addition to other creepy reptiles, the building was air conditioned to a perfectly cool temperature. My child in addition to his friends were not all that glad with the reptile house. They wanted to go rest in direct sunshine in addition to admire the lions. I bribed them with a trip to the gift shop. The gift shop was also air conditioned.

 

Heating industry