My friend entirely messed up when he tried to service the HVAC unit

The doctors said he had to get a lot of rest in order to reclaim.

It wasn’t too long ago when our friend had a horrible accident, and i was visiting with him plus then he told myself and others he was about to do some labor on his HVAC system, and he insisted that he knew what he was doing but I asked him if he was sure he didn’t want to call an HVAC professional. He seemed convincing so I was just hanging out with him while he proceeded to open up his HVAC unit. He was tinkering around with the inside of the HVAC unit plus then he suddenly started shaking enjoy he was going into a seizure, however that’s when I realized he was being electrocuted! He finally fell to the ground plus I called 911 right away to send an ambulance. He was in pretty rough condition, but they were able to stabilize him at the hospital, then when he finally came to when I went to visit him at the hospital, he asked myself and others if I would please call the HVAC supplier to have the HVAC unit fixed. He said he messed up, despite the fact that he wanted to come back condo to a working HVAC unit. I told him I would take care of it plus he smiled at that plus then fell asleep. The doctors said he had to get a lot of rest in order to reclaim. He was basically fried so it would take some time. I had the HVAC supplier service his HVAC plus the HVAC business asked what happened. I told him that our friend thought he could service the HVAC unit on his own plus he ended up getting electrocuted. The HVAC tech was shocked plus said a lot of people are in over their heads when they try to do the labor themselves.

 

Gas fireplace