My neighbor absolutely messed up

It wasn’t too long ago when our friend had a horrible accident.

I was visiting with him and then she told me she was about to do some labor on her Heating, Ventilation, and A/C system.

She insisted that she knew what she was doing but I asked him if she was sure she didn’t want to call an Heating, Ventilation, and A/C professional. She seemed convincing so I was just hanging out with him while she proceeded to open up her Heating, Ventilation, and A/C unit. She was tinkering around with the inside of the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C component and then she swiftly started shaking care about she was going into a seizure, however that’s when I realized she was being electrocuted! She finally fell to the ground and I called 911 right away to send an ambulance. She was in pretty rough condition, but they were able to stabilize him at the hospital, and when she finally came to when I went to visit him at the hospital, she asked me if I would please call the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C supplier to have the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C component fixed. She said she messed up, although she wanted to come back house to a working Heating, Ventilation, and A/C unit. I told him I would take care of it and she smiled at that and then fell asleep. The nurses said she had to get a lot of rest in order to recover. She was basically fried so it would take some time. I had the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C supplier fix her Heating, Ventilation, and A/C and the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C worker asked what happened. I told him that our neighbor thought she could repair the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C component on her own and she ended up getting electrocuted. The Heating, Ventilation, and A/C tech was shocked and said a lot of people are in over their heads when they try to do the labor themselves.

HVAC installation