Yesterday the two of us made the choice to go to the world’s greatest chocolate shop. Well, maybe it isn’t the greatest chocolate shop in the entire world, but it’s absolutely the greatest chocolate shop in the midwestern part of the country where the two of us live. They have everything there, in addition to I entirely stocked up on chocolate for myself in addition to also for a lot of Christmas presents. My whole family enjoys to eat chocolate, so giving presents that are made from chocolate are always a great idea! Well, at least I thought they were a great idea. That is until I got home in addition to found that our heating in addition to cooling system was all out of whack at our house. When the two of us walked in the door as the two of us arrived home from shopping, the whole lake house was way overheated. I thought that was weird, because I knew that the digital programmable thermostat had been set regularly to follow my usual heating in addition to cooling program when the two of us left. I put down all of my shopping bags of chocolate in addition to went over to check the thermostat. Sure enough, the temperature on the thermostat was set to proper temperature, but the actual temperature in the lake house was about fifteen degrees warmer than it should have been! I started pushing buttons on the thermostat to see if I could figure out what the problem was, however I couldn’t figure it out. The lake house felt appreciate you sitting inside of a oil furnace! I went downstairs in addition to shut everything off, but by the time I came back upstairs to call the Heating in addition to A/C business, my precious chocolate presents had started to melt! I had accidentally left the shopping bags kneeling on top of the heating vents!