Sometimes, memories are the worst type of torture to have in your life. I remember the wonderful memories that I shared with my uncle when he was alive. He actually died because he failed to keep up with his HVAC system maintenance. Eventually the HVAC overheated and caused a bad crack in the heat exchanger. This caused the dangerous carbon monoxide gases to flow through his place and he passed out and eventually died. I always think about the times we were out fishing on the lake and just having a grand old time. He was such a funny man, and he just wanted to live a simple life. I suppose he always felt that he could take care of any HVAC system maintenance on his own because he was that type of person. He didn’t care for calling for professional help, but in the end, it was this that actually ended up killing him. I know from this lesson that I always have to keep up with the official heating and cooling system maintenance so this will never happen to me or any of my loved ones. Every year on the day he died, I always visit his grave and tell him how I am always spreading the word to people for them to take good care of their HVAC systems so they will be healthy and safe in their homes. Some people will laugh at me for making a big deal about heating and cooling maintenance, until I tell them what happened to my poor Uncle Tony. When people realize how dangerous it truly is to not keep up with your HVAC system maintenance, they often don’t even know what to say about it.