I have always been the type of person who is almost never falling sick. I can count on one hand the amount of times that I have been sick in my entire life span. I am also a very healthy eater, so that helps me fight off things such as the common cold better than most other people. That’s why last month when I began to feel very ill nearly every day, I was truly puzzled at what could be leading to this. It was in the middle of the summer, and I was doing what I always did and was eating what I always ate. Whenever I would leave my house however, I would start to feel better pretty much right away. I decided to do some searching around my house for a potential cause to my health decline. I decided to take a look at my run down heating and cooling unit to start. I have had this old piece of metal for many years, so I thought that it might be the culprit. When I cracked open the old a/c unit however, I was shocked at what I saw. A dense layer of mold was growing inside of the very old heating and cooling unit. This mold was being pushed through the air ducts and into the air that I was breathing in for the entire month! I was quick to schedule an appointment to have a brand new a/c unit put in. I could have cared less what the end cost was going to be. I sure am glad that I caught this awful surprise before it was too late.